We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Villefranche-sur-Mer Attractions: What to do in Villefranche-sur-Mer
"My wife and I spent a month at L'Institut de Français in March 2013. Overall, we had a good time and improved our French. Given a number of rave reviews here, I will only briefly touch on the strengths of the school. Here are the most memorable positives:
1. You do speak only French 8 hours a day. ..."You begin to think in French and start speaking more naturally, without mental translation.
2. All professors are excellent - very knowledgeable, able to explain things clearly, having good control over class and great sense of humor.
3. The time at school is well structured, all activities are well organized and smoothly run.
4. Villefranche and the school premises, especially the garden, are beautiful.
Now, I will dwell a little longer on some issues, because they are not covered in other reviews, but should be considered before enrolling. I also think some of them are easy to fix, and hope my review will speed things up.
1. The apartments assigned by the school are not all modern or ...
" More >
"visited many times, but always return as views over Villefranche and its harbours are wonderful. Musees always very interesting and varied, and this year there is a beautiful garden below the walls of the fort and an open air theatre."