A beautiful loop circling the Narrows, past small islands near the base of Mount Konocti. Panoramic views of Mount Konocti, Kono Tayee... more », Buckingham Point, and the north shore ridgeline.
- Panoramic ridgeline vistas
- Small islands
- Views of Mount Konocti
- Migratory waterfowl route
- Tule wetlands
- Historic cultural setting
Please note: There are no public access points nearby. Unless you kayak from points further, you will need to use a Fee-Based launch:
- Indian Beach Resort - 9945 E. Hwy 20, Clearlake Oaks. Launch, beach, lodging, day use.
- 20 Oaks Cottages - 10503 E Hwy 20, Clearlake Oaks. Dock, beach, lodging, day use.
- Glenhaven Campground - 9625 E. Hwy 20, Glenhaven. Launch, camping, food, supplies.
- Braito’s Marina - 1555 Eastlake Drive, Kelseyville on Buckingham Point. Launch only.
Heading off from one of the launches listed above, paddle towards the narrowest portion of the lake. Here you will find a series of small islands dotting the center, with stunning views of Mt. Konocti and the Black Forest.
This is the fourth in a series of water trails created by the Konocti Regional Trails System in Lake County, California. less «