I arrived at KOA (Kona airport) in the evening (8:30 p.m.); I was stunned that they didn't have some sort of organized transportation worked out for guests who needed to make their way to the retreat centre which is pretty remote. Average cost for taxi (if they'll take you that far) is about $150.00 USD. I was part of a... More
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Island Retreat At Ahu Pohaku Ho`Omaluhia Hotel Kapaau
- Hawaii Island Retreat At Ahu Pohaku Ho`Omaluhia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Island Retreat is unique among Hawaii's destinations, spas, and eco-retreats. Set among evergreens and ocean breezes, our 50 acre boutique hotel offers gracious accommodations in complete harmony with nature. It is the ideal location for weddings, spa vacations, and corporate retreats, offering elegant venues in a distinctly Hawaiian setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho`omaluhia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.