We spent Easter 2013 in Majorca (Mallorca) in Spain, the resort was Pura Vida which is an upmarket wellness (spa) for Tui holiday company. Excellent vacation for the family and a lovely resort. Would definitely recommend it to other families wanting a spa facility and enjoyment for the kids with a kids club to mind the children from 3yrs upwards.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Porto Petro Beach Resort And Spa
- Blau Porto Petro Beach Hotel Porto Petro
- Blau Porto Petro Beach Hotel
- Porto Petro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blau Porto Petro is a unique and exclusive hotel experience in Majorca. Our new 5 Star Majorca resort is close to the picturesque port of Porto Petro and the Mondragó Nature Reserve.The 319 comfortable bedrooms, suites and villas are spread out along 900m of coastline. Porto Petro is surrounded by an indigenous pine forest and lapped by the crystalline waters of two romantic coves.Porto Petro is a place where leisure, relaxation, class and beauty meet in a place of great natural beauty. Our luxury Majorca resort offers a large selection of sporting, gastronomic, health, beauty and business activities. We ensure that our guests experience the highest levels of service and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your PURAVIDA Resort Blau PortoPetro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.