Went off-season so practically deserted. Staff were good and helpful and food well prepared. Al round no problems and very convenient for Sani Pass excursion - just probably would benefit from a livelier high season ambience!
- Also Known As:
- Sani Pass Hotel & Leisure Himeville
- Sani Pass Hotel & Leisure
- Sani Pass Hotel And Leisure Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sani Pass Hotel is located at the foot of the Notorious Sani Pass (Gateway between South Arfica & Lesotho). The hotel has been a home away from to many generations since it opened its doors in 1958. The hotel played host over the years as best destination for a family holiday. We provide a variety of facilities & activities to meet all family members needs, from Wellness Center, 9 holes Golf Course,2 Tennis courts, Volley Ball court, Quad bikes,Swimming pool, Horse rides, hikes and kids entertainment to a selection of Bars & Food outlets (Cigar Lounge, Sports Bar, Mountain View Restaurant, Sun Lounge Terrace & Pool Bar).Our staff are well known for being very friendly & always going the extra mile to ensure the guest comfort and our food is famous for it's quality & delectable taste.Our rates include Dinner, Bed & Breakfast per person per night.Nevertheless, the charming mountain views & natural waters falls on the premises positions the hotel as the terminus of the best natural scenery in the Drakensberg consequently the most romantic getaway for couples & honeymooners. Our comfortably furnished bedrooms, personalized service and exquisite food says it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sani Pass Hotel & Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.