We have visited Pousada Cavieres for 5 nights. We would recommend it. +location in the middle of wine region of Maipu. From here you can reach by bike/car many famous wineries. +helpful and attentive hosts. They will help you organizing your stay, they will call to organize it if you don't speak Spanish, they will ask you if you like... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Cavieres Wine Farm Hotel
- Posada Cavieres Wine Farm Hotel Maipu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Cavieres is located in the middle of the wine route in Maipu, Mendoza’s first wine zone, with 7 wineries in walking distance. The lodge has 14 hectares, where you'll find vineyards, olive trees and vegetables. The lodge is a renovated old mud brick house, with 3 spacious rooms, each with private bathroom. It’s equipped with a kitchen and dining room. Swimming pool and Wifi. The hosts Hans and Alina provide a copious breakfast with regional products. The posada has its own line of wines, "Cavieres." From the posada you can cycle along the wine road and go wine tasting in the surrounding wineries, visit olive oil factories, chocolate- , liquor- and cheese factories, go horseback riding or do a trip into the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Posada Cavieres Wine Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.