We have recently returned from our second stay at the fantastic Rarotonga Beach Bungalows & can confirm it was another spectacular holiday. The bungalows are immaculate, fresh linen, beach and bath towels are supplied daily & the staff super friendly who are able to give great advice regards local activities and restaurants. From the minute you arrive at the resort... More
- Also Known As:
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Hotel
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Hotel Titikaveka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With just five (5) deluxe beach bungalows clustered in a native village atmosphere, these units all offer the laid back and unique feeling of visiting the South Seas of the 1940's. All units front on a wide, white sand beach where the tropical lagoon in front is a national maritime protected area -- and,thus, allows endless snorkeling adventures. All bungalows are separate, free standing, Polynesian designed units. All have coconut thatch roofs, bamboo interior walls, colorful cloth on the ceiling and white sand at each bungalow entry. All are furnished with modern amenities. The property strives to offer the maximum BEACH fun with a 'spirit of the islands'. Nothing here is stuffy, snobby, stainless steel -- just a great secluded location for couples to enjoy the BEACH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Rarotonga Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.