1. Very good location near the metro station, on a quiet side street but within 2 minutes from some nice local bars and restaurants. 2. Clean rooms, well equipped bathroom. 3. Inexpensive. 4. Free soda in the lobby but: 5. Room was tiny for the designated number of guests. 6. Some of us had poor wifi (3 out of 5... More
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Shinjuku
- City Hotel N.U.T.S Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located two minutes away from the subway station Shinjuku-Gyoenmae on the Marunouchi line (red line). Situated right by the Shinjuku Park, which has fantastic landscapes and shows all the beauty of Japan as its colors change from season to season, you will enjoy a very restful stay in a quiet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Agoda, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your City Hotel N.U.T.S reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.