One of the highlights of our trip was the communal dining experience. What a great way to meet interesting people from across the globe. We met couples from Spain, Czech Republic, France, Canada, you name it. The food was awersome - I am a meat eater, and I did not feel like anything was missing with the vegetarian only food.... More
- Also Known As:
- Essence Arenal Boutique Hotel El Castillo
- Essence Arenal Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essence Arenal is an incredible volcano and lake view hostel, the perfect opportunity to live a real eco experience in a familiar atmosphere. With all comforts: pool, cafeteria, Japanese heated pool, common kitchen, fire place, jungle trails, waterfall, private or shared bathroom, TV and DVD rental, Internet, Play Station, tours info. And a unique position to observe volcano activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Essence Arenal Boutique Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.