We regular go to the coach house but this particular review is for Sunday lunch which as per usual was excellent. I had roast lamb which was great and the others had roast beef, roast pork and one member of our party had the always great steak pie. This is a proper pie by the way - none of your... More
- Also Known As:
- The Olde Coach House Hotel Ashby Saint Ledgers
- The Olde Coach House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olde Coach House is set in the beautiful village of Ashby St Ledgers which was mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086.In addition to our existing 4 bedrooms we are also home to 11 individually designed boutique bedrooms all with the facilities you expect from a top hotel, but located in the converted stables of this country inn.The rooms include designer bathrooms with rain showers, heated towel rails,bathrobes,32" flat screen TVs, ipod charger, direct dial telephones, pillow menu,comfy new beds with cosy duvets and FREE WIFI.OCH also boasts a charming rustic Bar with flagstone floors, low beams and open fires, a contemporary Restaurant and fantastic garden and courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Priceline so you can book your The Olde Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.