Like "Jon068",my wife and I were booked into this hotel for a Friday night stopover en-route to Highclere Castle (or Downton Abbey,in the TV series). It looks quite new,and is sited on a high quality business park with Winnersh rail station close by.We were allocated a room on the 3rd floor,but didn't realise you have to use your electronic room... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Reading m4 Jct10 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Reading m4 Jct10 Hotel Reading
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional AA 4 Star Merit hotel within close proximity of M4, Reading, Bracknell & Wokingham setting new standards in design & service. Offering tranquil spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with luxury bedding and 32" flat screen tv. Complimentary secure underground parking for all guests and delegates. Extensive Esprit leisure facilities including 19m indoor pool, Life Fitness Gym and Dermalogica Spa Treatments. Enjoy relaxed dining in the 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant with outdoor Terrace or visit our stylish Monty’s Bar & Lounge to relax and enjoy a drink or quality bar meal in tranquil surroundings whilst enjoying music by our talented resident pianist. 8 state of the art conference and banqueting suites for up to 220 guests with dedicated Conference Manager. Air-conditioning and fibre Wi-Fi throughout. Ideally located for London [30 minutes] from adjacent Winnersh Triangle station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.