Good value for money for a hotel of this standard. Breakfast is a bit expensive but a good selection. The only fault is not with the hotel but the 'Priority Club' scheme. In the past year I have spent more than 14 nights in various Holiday Inns and out of these only two night have been credited to my card.... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Reading m4 Jct10 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Reading m4 Jct10 Hotel Reading
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional AA Merit 4 Star 2 AA hotel adjacent to Winnersh Triangle Train Station and within close proximity of the M4, Reading, Bracknell & Wokingham setting new standards in design & service. Offering tranquil spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with luxury bedding and 32" flat screen tv. Complimentary underground parking for all guests. Extensive Edpritleisure facilities including 19m indoor pool, Life Fitness Gym and Dermalogica Spa Treatments. Enjoy relaxed dining in the 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant with outdoor Terrace or visit our stylish Monty’s Bar & Lounge to relax and enjoy a drink or quality bar meal in tranquil surroundings whilst enjoying music by our resident pianist. 8 state of the art conference and banqueting suites for up to 220 guests. Air-conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout.Ideally located for London [ 30 minutes] ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.