We held our wedding here for 50 guests and all of their rooms were booked by our guests. It's an Inn that is 100's of years old and is quaint and beautiful. The service was excellent, food lovely and absolutely perfect for us. Everyone loved it, beautiful place and beautiful people
- Also Known As:
- The Dog Inn At Wingham Hotel
- The Dog Inn At Wingham Hotel Wingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dog Inn at Wingham is a grade II star listed medieval property occupying a prominent position opposite the church in the picture postcard village of Wingham, just outside Canterbury. The inn boasts 8 en-suite rooms with flat screen TVs. The rooms are full of character with original features. The hotel's restaurant is multi award winning and the property itself has recently benefited from a stunning restoration both outside and in. Perfect retreat for food and wine lovers. Private parking is available to guests on site and is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Dog Inn at Wingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.