This place is amazing. We went to Aldeia da Pedralva (a group of 10) and we stayed in two houses, one of them with a wonderful courtyard. The houses were great, and the decor makes us feel like we're home. The people working there are the most friendly we've seen. We want to go back, and have another wonderful experience... More
- Also Known As:
- Aldeia Da Pedralva Tourism Village Hotel
- Aldeia Da Pedralva Tourism Village Hotel Vila Do Bispo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aldeia da Pedralva is more than a hotel - it's a Genuine Experience. This traditional Portuguese Village was abandoned in the 80´s. Since 2006 this village was rebuilt and today is a Rural Lodge. We offer a very complete service in 27 houses, reception service,Bar, Restaurant, Grocery, daily House Keeping and a lot of Nature Programs, like Trekking, Surfing, Biking, Fishing or Birdwatching. Perfect for couples or families who want to stay away from the massive tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aldeia da Pedralva Tourism Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.