We stayed here for the weekend and were extremely impressed. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food delicious and the house elegant. The grounds allow plenty of opportunities for walking, with a trip to the waterfall an absolute must! Above all our highlight was chilling out on the veranda enjoying the stunning views of the Knuckles.
- Also Known As:
- Ashburnham Estate Hotel Elkaduwa
- Ashburnham Estate Hotel
- Ashburnham Estate Sri Lanka/Elkaduwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the foothills of the Knuckles Mountain Range, between the Cultural Triangle and Kandy, our 98 acre tea estate, offers guests a perfect location for exploring Sri Lanka's famous sites.Alternatively Ashburnham Estate, offers you the perfect spot to unwind. Relax on the veranda and enjoy the stunning views and magical sunsets. Or cool off in our swimming pool, 60 foot waterfall or Cascade Pool.With such lush natural surroundings there is ample opportunity to walk through our working tea estate, and help the ladies picking, or onto the hills to enjoy spectacular views.Our original 1930’s Principal Planter’s bungalow, offers 4 double rooms, a family room and our luxurious Ashburnham Suite; all beautifully decorated to offer unique character.So, what are you waiting for, come and enjoy the beauty of Ashburnham Estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ashburnham Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.