Stayed only one night but regretted we had not time for longer. The place is massive as are the grounds with swimming pools and tennis courts. It used to be a monastery and dates back almost a 1000 years. It was transformed into a hotel about 20 years ago from a private residence and has been done with good taste.... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Clemente Hotel
- Relais San Clemente Bosco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the region of Umbria, in Perugia 4 star hotel Relais San Clemente, once a Benedictine convent, offers elegant accommodation and a lovely atmosphere.Relais San Clemente is not far from the most renowned Umbrian towns, Assisi, Spoleto or Todi, and for these reasons is the ideal choice for demanding travellers in search of deluxe amenities and excellent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Relais San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.