My Husband and i have just returned from our one night stay at Parc Le Breos. (no where near long enough) We live in Swansea, and cannot believe that this little gem has been under our nose without us knowing. This handsome historic building, draped in rich fixtures and fittings is the most idyllic place to escape. A warm traditional... More
- Also Known As:
- Parc-Le-Breos Guest House Hotel Parkmill
- Parc-Le-Breos Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian shooting lodge set in 70 peaceful acres of old Norman deer park, in the heart of the beautiful Gower Peninsula, South Wales, approached via a mile long drive through woodland. Ten ensuite bedrooms. Home-cooked evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Parc-Le-Breos Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.