Our family of five traveled from Brisbane to Ratua. Very easy with direct flights and a nice boat trip to the island. We were all very excited as we approached by boat with crystal clear water setting the scene. We were expecting a laid back pacific island resort and it was what we got. The accommodation was fantastic. Massive villa... More
- Also Known As:
- Ratua Private Island Hotel
- Ratua Private Island Hotel Luganville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ratua Island is a wild, magical place with authentic people who offer a simple and warm reception in a naturally beautiful environment. There are 15 individual 200-year-old Indonesian villas that have been specially reconstructed on sites offering stunning views with a private deck or beach. Located in the Vanuatu Archipelago, off the South East tip of Espiritu Santo, Ratua is only a 30-minute motorboat journey from the mainland on our own private motor launch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ratua Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.