Great atmosphere everywhere, staff very friendly and polite. Incredible views of the animals when you go out, our favourites were the elephants and lions. Lovely dining room and breakfast choice, and our lodge had a small private pool. Great week spent there.
- Also Known As:
- Kariega Game Reserve Hotel
- Kariega Game Reserve Hotel Kenton-On-Sea
- Kariega Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kariega Game Reserve is a family-owned and operated private game reserve in South Africa stretching across 9,000 hectares of pristine wilderness in the Eastern Cape. The Reserve is situated along the famous Garden Route, making it the perfect Big 5 South African safari destination to compliment a Cape Town visit and a trip along the country’s beautiful coast. This malaria-free game park is home to some of the richest biodiversity in Southern Africa, as well as two rivers – the picturesque Kariega and Bushman's Rivers. It's your once in a lifetime choice for safaris South Africa!Incorporating four luxury safari lodge accommodation options, magnificent Big 5 and other game viewing as well as breathtaking vistas over the hills, valleys and rivers below; Kariega Game Reserve offers the ultimate in authentic South African safari holidays. Experience close up viewing of the Big 5 – lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and buffalo – as well as multitudes of other South African safari wildlife from the comfort of an open game drive vehicle. An abundance of indigenous wildlife spread across this vast tract of wilderness will ensure an authentic safari experience at this spectacular game reserve in South Africa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Kariega Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.