We stayed here hoping to have a romantic somewhat pampered experience for our honeymoon and we were quite disappointed with this B & B. Sure it looks nice in the pictures and don't get me wrong it's very nice but for the price we paid it sure wasn't worth it. We had to make our own breakfast from cheese string... More
- Also Known As:
- At The Craters Edge Hotel
- At The Craters Edge Hotel Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New, Contemporary cedar and glass architect designed home nestled into the native rainforest outside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Suites with Fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, Canopy beds avail, Most have Kings. Outdoor sauna and hot tub. Beautiful furnishings and linens,Romantic, private setting. In room coffee and tropical fruit, coupon for llight breakfast at local cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your At the Craters Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.