We stayed for three nights at the hotel in La Paz - it was just perfect for our La Paz experience ! Central location on the Malecon and in a very quiet part of the malecon area which is important. The hotel is a beautiful paradise within the city - private, quiet and clean. The rooms are very nice with... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Las Flores La Paz Hotel
- Posada De Las Flores La Paz Hotel La Paz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place reserved for those people who are always looking for the best. An exclusive ambiance which blends the comfort of this era with the luxury and tradition of an antique Mexican house. Every detail has been carefully chosen with the basic elements of the Colonial -Mexican decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, MexVax, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Posada de las Flores La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.