We went to the Hacienda to have lunch on Easter Sunday, during our holidays in Yucatan. The place is beautiful : a colonial hacienda, greatly restored with a limited number of rooms that are more like mini apartments (tthe owner showed us around), in a very nice environment. The food at the restaurant is excellent : mexican with an extra... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Hotel Santa Cruz Palomeque
- Hacienda Santa Cruz Merida, Yucatan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hacienda Santa Cruz is an " hotel boutique " with 11 rooms inside a georgous property of 2 Ha of gerdens with centuries trees. We have 2 swimming pool , a SPA center and a delicious restaurant owned by the Chef Raul Ramirez from Puebla. Very closed from the most important atractive sites of Yucatan ( Chichen Itza , Uxmal , Maya pan , Labna etc..etc..)and 15 mn from the historic center of Merida.it is a place of calm and peacefull . a trip in the Yucatan history . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hacienda Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.