The hacienda is beautiful and has been lovingly restored with just 3 guestrooms in its current configuration. Our party of 6 enjoyed 3 nights there and would have been happy to stay longer. Great base for exploring the region without having to deal with the traffic hassles of a central Merida location. Iona and JR were great hosts. Our rooms... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda San Pedro Nohpat Merida
- Hacienda San Pedro Nohpat Merida, Yucatan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda San Pedro Nohpat, once stood as an forgotten Monument of the historical Green Gold era of the Yucatan. With the dawning of the new millennium in the Yucatan, came new Canadian owners to the hacienda. This 16-century hacienda with a mix of Old Spanish and Colonial decor has since been transformed, with modern amenities, into a quaint boutique hotel. Located in the center of a small Mayan town on the edge of Merida, the hacienda, has been described by guests, as being…An Oasis away from the city. Many of the people of the town still adorn themselves in traditional attire and speak their native Mayan language. Local culture and color is abundant in the daily activities surrounding the hacienda. The hacienda has a mix of rooms and decor suited to each guest’s differing desires and needs. Affordable daily, weekly and monthly accommodations provide guests the opportunity to enjoy hacienda style living. Large groups or families can also inquire about private hacienda stays. Multiple swimming pools, outdoor and indoor relaxing amenities, provide guests with ample space to enjoy themselves. Along with marveling at the preserved Spanish architecture of the hacienda, guests can stroll the ample green spaces, discovering unique tropical flora and fauna. The hacienda owners promote a relaxed and friendly family style atmosphere, prompting many of the guests to use the word …home… when describing the hacienda. The owners and staff strive to provide personal service, along with valuable information on Yucatan tours so guests can gain the most from their vacation. Hacienda San Pedro Nohpat welcomes guests in to explore the vast wonders and treasures of the Yucatan, while at the same time, having a place they can always call home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Hacienda San Pedro Nohpat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.