Still here. Room 105. Shady, but perfect amount if sun. Close to lobby and no noise. Staff is as courteous as you will find. Food so far is average but seems fresh and prepared on site. Beach is narrow and quiet. Still lots more to explore. But after 1 full day, it's great!
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A harmonious blend of nature and luxury, Banyan Tree Mayakoba takes resort living to new heights with the first all-pool villa resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts brings Asian hospitality to the beautiful development of Mayakoba, Riviera Maya, complete with Banyan Tree Mayakoba pool villas offering premium seclusion and an expansive Mayakoba spa complex with the introduction of the award-winning Banyan Tree Mayakoba Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.