I've initially planned to stay at one of other properties around but everything was fully booked, so I end up there - a small hotel with 10-15 rooms or so. Nothing extravagant: natural aircondition (I.e. wind from the ocean), suspended bed, so better do not move too much when you sleep but beautiful view and spotless white sand and palms... More
- Also Known As:
- Zulum Beach Club + Cabanas Hotel Tulum
- Zulum Beach Club + Cabanas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are almost sure that after being here only one day you will be thinking about changing your return ticket or even canceling it and staying for good (nothing can be farther from the truth, it happened to us and many other people). but don't worry we have 18 different Cabañas to choose from to make it your new home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Zulum Beach Club + Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.