From the moment we arrived we just felt so at home, the staff were friendly and welcoming. in the main seating area there is a large open fire, which was so nice in early October. The breakfast was a buffet type and there was plenty to eat & drink, I do recommend you eat in the evening as the food... More
- Also Known As:
- Overlander Mountain Hotel
- Overlander Mountain Hotel Jasper National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the edge of Jasper National Park, 50 km outside Jasper Town-site, overlooking the majestic Rocky Mountains, sits the Overlander Mountain Lodge. This jewel in the Canadian Rockies offers spectacular views, gourmet dining and ultra comfortable lodging. Warm hospitality and a casual yet cozy atmosphere are combined here in a mountain setting of unique natural beauty. Our chalet vacation rentals can serve as your home away from home while exploring all the park has to offer.The Overlander Mountain Lodge provides a variety of accommodation for the perfect Mountain Getaway, where televisions and telephones have been excluded to ensure a peaceful and relaxing stay. When it is time to celebrate, look no further than this cozy Rocky Mountain retreat as an ideal setting for social gatherings, weddings and business groups. The Overlander Mountain Lodge is committed to providing some of the best lodging, food and hospitality in the Canadian Rockies.we offer different room types from cabins to rooms with mountain views, kitchenettes and complete vacation homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Overlander Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.