I stayed in Robsonstrasse for a week at the beginning of May 2013 while I was visiting my cousins. The room I got was spacious, the bed was very comfortable (I think it could fit 2 more people), so I slept like a baby. The management and front desk clerk helped me to pick the greatest attractions in Vancouver, I... More
- Also Known As:
- Robsonstrasse Hotel And Suites
- Robsonstrasse Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourism BC approved non-smoking boutique hotel in downtown Vancouver. We offer a variety of different room types from business traveler, corporate, employee, families, relocation, extended stay apartments for month to month stay length. All room types are equipped with microwave and mini fridge and all short term, extended stay units have full kitchens that include stove, microwave, mini fridge and dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Robsonstrasse Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.