We had a nice stay at the Auberge le Jadrin d'Antoine. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was surprisingly good- lots of pastry options, scrambled eggs, cereal, yogurt, and fresh fruit salad. The neighborhood is fun and has lots of restaurants, bars, and shops. Its near the Metro and walking distance to a lot of great spots.... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Jardin d`Antoine Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Le Jardin d`Antoine Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location – Location - Location! You will feel at home in our cozy 25-room intimate hotel ideally located on the famous St. Denis Street in Downtown Montreal. We offer you comfortable rooms, a warm welcome and a free generous buffet breakfast since 1989. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Budget Places, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Auberge le Jardin d'Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.