My sister and I stayed here for 4 nights over Easter weekend. The welcome was warm and friendly, and stayed that way our entire stay. Any questions or requests were met with quick responses. The room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was quite good with a different egg dish each morning, lots of fruit, breads, yogurt, juices, tea, coffee........ More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Fontaine Hotel Montreal
- Auberge De La Fontaine Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature in the heart of Montreal! Auberge de La Fontaine is a quaint bed and breakfast hotel situated in the thriving plateau Mont-Royal neighborhood, facing the renowned Park La Fontaine. A distinctive way of spending your time away from home. With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Auberge de La Fontaine bed and breakfast hotel has 21 fully equipped rooms that are each designed in their own unique style. Free Buffet Breakfast, free access to WIFI internet and free access to our kitchen for snacks and some beverages. From our Bed and breakfast hotel, one can easily walk to the Mont-Royal metro station, to Saint-Denis Street or Mont-Royal Avenue all of which has a number of bars, restaurants and boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, EasyToBook, Olotels, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Auberge de La Fontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.