Pls do not let the photos fool you. the hotel is so run down. From the outside it looks ok, but once you step in it was a nightmare. The front office was run by foreign workers. The owner was an elderly lady who came in to attend to me. My office had a weekend trip for our family &... More
- Also Known As:
- Seri Pengantin Hotel Janda Baik
- Seri Pengantin Resort Janda Baik, Pahang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located 45 minutes drive up-north from Kuala Lumpur. Perfectly located in a quaint & serene setting of Janda Baik, Pahang, the resort is a perfect base for all types of travelers who wish to have a great escape from the bustling city lives. You will get an opportunity to stay in the typical Malaysian style rooms and suites which are surrounded by beautiful lush tropical gardens, stone statue fountains, waterfalls, fish ponds and the beautiful verandahs. To relax, dip in the large swimming pool, retreat at the Di Hilir Brasserie or enjoy the traditional massage. The nearby attractions include Genting Highland, Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi Resort, Pulau Santap, Ulu Tampit Waterfall, Mount Nuang, Orang Asli Museum (The Aborigines Museum), Lentang Forest Recreational Park and Elephant Conservation Center in Kuala Gandah. Whether you’re holding a private business meeting or planning for a romantic getaway, Seri Pengantin Resort is definitely the right choice for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seri Pengantin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.