JAMBO, JAMBO! From mosquito net / animal themed bedrooms to Maasai Tribesman restaurant greeter! A great welcome to Kenya. The Lodge is well set out with rooms stretching out from the central reception/bar/restaurant. Our room was shaded behind some trees, but from other rooms & from the pool/bar area you look out over the savannah to forever! The restaurant was... More
- Also Known As:
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel
- Amboseli Serena Safari Hotel Amboseli National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest Mountain; beside a copse of giant Acacia trees and gently flowing natural spring. In the clean, crisp air of an Amboseli dawn, the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro shimmering in the southern sky, you can sit atop a volcanic throne in the middle of the Masai plains and see the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.