My mother and I traveled around Israel and stayed at the Sea of Galilee Guest House for one night. It was recommended by a friend of ours and it was lovely. We arrived in the evening and enjoyed the gardens and the courtyard and especially the delicious mangoes in our room. The room was small but clean and comfortable and... More
- Also Known As:
- Sea Of Galilee Guest House Hotel
- Sea Of Galilee Guest House Hotel Almagor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Travelers, welcome to the Sea of Galilee, one of Israel's remarkable treasures! Sea of Galilee Guest House is located in Moshav Almagor at the northern part of Israel, overlooking the Sea of Galilee, Tiberias and the southern slopes of the Golan Heights. In our house you can find private or family rooms, as well as large dormitories for backpackers. We will be glad to serve you our rich homemade breakfast as well as picnic baskets for the day. Coming back at the end of a daily traveling, our green flourishing garden will allow you to take a long breath while admiring the views. Your hosts Yael and her family are eager to share with you their knowledge on the best attractions and hikes of this beautiful area. Come on in and make yourself at home - everyone is welcome. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Sea of Galilee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.