Just a first time one nighter for me before a meeting in Hull. It's a large place and quite honestly the room was not worth £80 B&B. Certainly the room I had was tired, perhaps others better for more £'s, but the view accross the lake was spectacular in both the evening and morning. Drinks are very pricey at nearly... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reeds Country Hotel; an exclusive yet competitive 3 star-rated hotel comprising of 26 en-suite bedrooms, two lakeside restaurants and conferencing facilities for up to 340 delegates. We also have a dry spa on site providing treatments & packages offering Elemis & Jessica.We are the ideal central location for both the North & South Bank, in easy reach of Humberside Airport & our beautiful lakeside setting is second to none. All of this makes us the perfect environment with space to breathe & room to think… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Reeds Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.