We decided to visit the Golden area and stay at Chancellor Peak Chalets for the mountain and river views. We were able to have enjoyable walks along the Kicking Horse River. The property is easily accessible from the TransCanada Highway but far enough off the road that the resort is quiet and peaceful. The beautiful log Chalets were built about... More
- Also Known As:
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel Golden
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River just off the Trans Canada Highway, Chancellor Peak Chalets gives a deluxe lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Chancellor Peak Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.