Had 6 of us for a week in August. Place 5 min off rte 1. Clean, quiet, beautiful view of Mountain- we NEVER ran out of hot water for our showers, gas grill to BBQ, 5 min walk to Kicking Horse River. Plenty of room for everyone, can borrow games from the manager. TV has limited view. altho they said... More
- Also Known As:
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel Golden
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River just off the Trans Canada Highway, Chancellor Peak Chalets gives a deluxe lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Chancellor Peak Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.