This is now one of my runaway places for peace and quiet, in its off-season. Something tells me the summer might be more family oriented and I just like to hide away. Lovely chalet with everything one could want except, the reason for my 4, instead of 5, rating. Stayed in one of the superior suites, #87, or #88?, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Chalets Lac a La Truite Hotel
- Chalets Lac a La Truite Hotel Sainte Agathe Des Monts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalets Lac a la Truite is located in Sainte-Agathe, in the heart of the Laurentians just 1 hour north of Montreal near many summer and winter outdoor activities and attractions. Most of our chalets/rooms face crystal clear Lac a la Truite (Trout Lake). We have chalets/rooms for 2 to 24 people at great affordable rates available on a daily basis. Chalet Chateau with private indoor pool is perfect for groups of up to 24 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chalets Lac a la Truite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.