6 of us stayed her for 1 Saturday night, I am a regualr vistor to Brihton and normally pay anyweher from £50 - £150 for accomodation, as there were 6 of us going everyone agreed they wanted the cheapest place possible (so we could spend more money on booze!) found this place for £20 a night, i warned them it... More
- Also Known As:
- The Grapevine Seafront Hotel
- The Grapevine Seafront Hotel Brighton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grapevine Seafront overlooks the vibrant and popular seaside between Brighton's two famous piers. From here we offer shared rooms for 2, 3 or 4 guests, with showers and toilets conveniently located just outside the rooms. Private rooms also available with en-suite showers & fabulous sea views. Our relaxed and friendly team is always ready to welcome you and to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay in our vibrant and diverse city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Grapevine Seafront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.