It is what it is, a good, clean, hotel. Nothing fancy. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Not a destination hotel by any means. Location is great (on the Brayford Pool waterfront) very central to CBD, which is why we chose it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Lincoln Hotel Lincoln
- Holiday Inn Lincoln Hotel
- Lincoln Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Lincoln England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Lincoln hotel, set in the centre of this contemporary city, contrasted by architectural treasures that reflect its rich history. When you're looking for a hotel in Lincoln for business travel or a weekend break, the Holiday Inn Lincoln is ideally located in the city centre on the Brayford Marina, near shopping, entertainment and major routes. At the Holiday Inn Lincoln, you'll be met with outstanding service, amenities and a spacious air-conditioned guest room with an en-suite bath and shower, ergonomic workspace, high-speed Internet for a fee, and a view of either the waterfront or Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle. We offer Full English Breakfast and dinner, the Sports Bar shows all sporting events on our large array of screens with a menu to compliment your dining experience and views of the Brayford Waterfront - 'Kids Stay and Eat Free'. Throughout the day, you can enjoy delicious fare. A sought after conference and meetings facility, the Holiday Inn Lincoln hotel offers 3 well-designed meeting rooms filled with natural light, accommodating up to 35 delegates, with a large, secure car park behind the hotel. Events: Christmas Market, Waddington Air Show, LLAMA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.