Found this a good base for a couple of days while traveling alone. Ground floor single room was adequate with single bed, table and chairs, microwave and minibar size fridge, desk. No air con so fortunately no too hot weather. Short walk to West End Theaters, Leister Square and Covent garden underground. No frills but wifi was free. I did... More
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Studios Hotel
- Grosvenor House Studios Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House Studios is comprised of studio flats on Drury Lane in Covent Garden.The location of the accommodation is unbeatable, just yards away from the main plaza of Covent Garden and within easy reach of Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and all central London attractions.Each studio and apartment has its own kitchenette and private bathroom; first-rate facilities in the heart of London.Bed & breakfast bookings are also available, with breakfast served at our High Holborn residence, just a five minute walk away. Both residences are shown on the detailed map to the right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your LSE Grosvenor House Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.