The hotel looks great on websites, however the room was terrible, it only has elevators till the 5th floor and the room was on the 6th. The room was very small and had a hole in the wall above the bed. The shower was in a closet. Nice views and location but dirty and ran down room.
- Also Known As:
- Knightsbridge Green London
- Hotel Knightsbridge Green
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-run hotel in Victorian dating from 1890; ideally located in Knightsbridge area of Central London, near Ethnic restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Knightsbridge Green Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.