Having seen the Hotel Website and the pictures noted, we decided to stay over in the Hotel paying £115 for a standard double rather than less for a lower quality Hotel. We expected a failry basic but clean Hotel. Oh how we were wrong! This Hotel is a disgrace. The room was shabby and dated and smelt like an ash... More
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.