I would recommend this establishment as a great place to stay while in London. My mother and I stayed for three nights in May 2013. We were in the twin room on the ground floor. The room is small, but our research indicated that small rooms are the norm in London. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was... More
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best of UK - BedandBreakfast.com Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - near Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.