We stayed here for just 1 night over the Bank Holiday. The rooms are lovely, comfortable and very clean,far more superior to a Travelodge. Breakfast was very good,plenty of choice and we were shown by the waiting staff what was on offer. I would recommend you eat before 8.30am as it was busy after this time. Location is great near... More
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.