I stayed at the Barmy for 10 days, with a friend. We used a 4 person dormitory (only for female), with a bathroom. First, the staff is really nice, the common areas are nice too (a tv room big enough, a big kitchen, quite a few bathrooms, a backyard with tables and chairs). Secondly : the room. It's quite small,... More
- Also Known As:
- Barmy Badger Backpackers Hotel
- Barmy Badger Backpackers Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barmy Badger (of "The Badger") is a small, friendly Backpackers hostel in Earls Court. The Badger is unique in that we are the only hostel in London that has dogs who come in during the daytime 3 days a week! The Badger has just been refurbished during January and February 2013 which has included new bathrooms and the installation of laptop safes in a locker for EVERY guest. We have 6 and 4 person dorms, plus twin and double rooms. The price includes FREE breakfast (toast, cereal, fruit), FREE 100 mgb WiFi and all day tea and coffee. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a tv room with cable tv and book exchange, a back garden with picnic tables and bbq area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Barmy Badger Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.