I can't agree with a lot of the comments on here about this place being shabby and grubby, or even sometime described as dirty. First of all, its a Travelodge. Its not a 5 star. I stay in Travelodges all the time and I have to say that this was as good as any. Better than most in fact. the... More
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Newcastle Gosforth Hotel
- Travelodge Newcastle Gosforth Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just outside the city centre, the Newcastle Gosforth Hotel offers a peaceful way to enjoy Newcastle with plenty of access to the surrounding areas as well. With Cramlington train station just over 5 miles away, and Newcastle International Airport and Newcastle International Ferry terminal both within easy reach, travel during your stay will be hassle-free.Enjoy an exciting day out at Newcastle Race Course, just over half a mile away, or indulge in some retail therapy at the expansive Metro Centre, 7.4 miles away. Families will enjoy a trip to the impressive historic site of Alnwick Castle (9.9 miles), just one of the many attractions in the area. For hungry travellers, an adjacent Vintage Inn offers somewhere convenient and comfortable to eat and drink.Useful InformationShowers & bathsGuests should be aware that all rooms at this hotel have a shower but no bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Newcastle Gosforth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.