4 lads stayed here friday to monday in a private dorm with 2 x 2 bunk beds. Hotel is very clean and the beds comfy with the hotel only being a 10 minute walk to the centre.Would recommend to anyone staying in newcastle if you want somewhere clean cheap and basically somewhere to get your head down. Reception staff werent... More
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Euro Hostel Newcastle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now you can “budget stay – your way”… in Euro Hostel Newcastle. City centre location just 10 mins walk from central station and 2 blocks from world famous Grey Street. All en-suite rooms. Continental breakfast included in all rates. Fabulous bar with free Wi-Fi. Food served all day. Dorms and privates available. Guest kitchen, laundry, dining and chill out room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Euro Hostel Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.