We stay in Leeds regularly for both business and fun and The Chambers will definitely be our No1 choice from now on. The room was fabulous, well appointed and stylishly decorated in contemporary fashion, more like a little one bed pad then an apart hotel. The bedroom was compact but with beautiful bed linen, the bathroom roomy with both bath... More
- Also Known As:
- The Chambers Park Place Hotel Leeds
- The Chambers Park Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the most stylish serviced apartments in the heart of Leeds? Then The Chambers Park Place is the perfect choice. In this lovingly restored turn of the century building, you’ll find beautifully preserved period features alongside chic, contemporary furnishings and appliances. Relax in the elegant marble-clad foyer or cosy library, have a drink in the secluded inner courtyard or hold a business meeting in our fully-equipped conference facility, the Maurice Paynel Suite. At Park Place, you're just minutes from some of the best shopping in the UK, not to mention all those bars, restaurants and clubs. A great alternative to a luxury hotel, a city centre apartment at Park Place gives you the best of both worlds. Rooms have the option of air conditioning and hi-tech surround sound systems, whilst Sky Sports channels and plasma TV screens are in every apartment. There are four state-of-the-art penthouses at Park Place, two of which have the only rooftop Jacuzzis in Leeds, affording fantastic cityscape vistas from your own hot tub. Sleek, stylish and sophisticated serviced apartments that really mean business…this is Park Place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Chambers Park Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.