St Annes House was a great place to stay in Salisbury. A short walk from Salisbury Cathedral and the town centre, well appointed and charming. Michael's food was simply stunning. THE best breakfast at any accommodation over a two month tour of England, France, Switzerland and Italy in September and October 2013. Malcolm & Jill, Sydney, Australia.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann`s House Hotel Salisbury
- St Ann`s House Hotel
- St Ann's House B&B Salisbury, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At St Anns House we combine the very best of everything – the elegance and discretion of a country house hotel, the attention to detail of a proudly managed guest house, and a reputation around the world for our fabulous breakfasts, personally prepared by chef/owner Michael Riley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St Ann's House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.