Clean and friendly, usual IBIS charm. We had a room on the 9th floor which made for great views of belfast. The hotel itself is at a great location at the top of Castle street, very central. We were there for a gig at the Ulster Hall. Most places walkable from here.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Parking available nearby at an overnight charge. Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.