Very gracious and accommodating hosts. A great location. Easy walk to main city attractions. Fantastic view of the city from the house. And topped off with a beautiful room and comfortable beds. Oh yeah, the full Scottish breakfast was superb.
- Also Known As:
- Dunheanish Guest House Hotel
- Dunheanish Guest House Hotel Oban
- Dunheanish Guest House Oban, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- William and Linda would like to welcome you to Dunheanish Guest House, one of Oban's newest guest houses, an elegant detached Victorian villa beside Oban's landmark, McCaig’s Tower with stunning panoramic views overlooking Oban Bay and the surrounding islands of Kerrera, Lismore and Mull. Dunheanish is the perfect base for anyone who wants to have the town center 5 mins away, with easy access to shops, restaurants and the Caledonian MacBrayne ferry terminal. ... more less