A little out of the way 10mins drive into Falkirk & about 30mins drive into Edinburgh, but otherwise a perfectly acceptable hotel maintaining the usual standards you can expect from a Premier Inn. The attached pub serves breakfast at reasonable prices, and the adjacent garage has a small shop which is useful. One word of warning - we found the... More
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Falkirk
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing comfortable, good value accommodation, Premier Inn Falkirk North is situated near the River Forth, providing an ideal base from which to explore Falkirk and its surroundings.Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Premier Inn Falkirk North is next to the Kincardine Way Brewers Fayre restaurant, serving pub favourites in a welcoming environment.There is free parking and a 24-hour reception at this Premier Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.