Second visit to this bed and breakfast and once again we were not disappointed. The accommodation is very tastefully decorated and at this time of the year very festive. It is spotless and very comfortable. The owners are very welcoming and accommodating. The view from all rooms is stunning. Breakfast choices are excellent, of good quality and plentiful.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.